Master Class on Scrums & 50-22 Set Ups
Do you want to become an expert at 50-22m set ups and scrum strikes? Do not miss this master class with Omar Mouneimne….
June 7th at 7PM UK time.
Are you looking to improve your skills on scrums and 50-22 set ups? Join us in our upcoming Master Class where we will cover all the key strategies needed to handle even the trickiest of plays.
In this class, we will cover:
– The ins and outs of 50-22 set ups: We will show you how to identify and handle these dangerous run and kick options with ease.
– Assessing the best solution: We will share our tried-and-tested strategies for assessing the best approach to handle any set up that comes your way.
– Importance of roles: We will discuss the importance of each role in the set up, and how to ensure everyone is on the same page.
– Handling backfield: We will delve into the crucial role of the backfield, and how to ensure you have the right players in position.
– Setting traps and painting pictures: We will show you how to set up situations that force your opponents into making mistakes.
– Scrum strikes in your half: We will equip you with the skills to handle scrum strikes, even in your own half.
Whether you are a seasoned coach, player or just starting out, this Master Class is for you. So why wait? Sign up today and take your skills to the next level!
**Don’t forget to register prior to the event using the link in your order confirmation email**